This collection is a Positive iNK x The RED Bookshelf collaboration.
The RED Bookshelf is a literacy-focused non-profit organization. Working with schools and community partners, they provide free children’s books on bright red bookshelves across Albany. Their mission is to ensure that all children have access to the benefits of book ownership, regardless of income level.
This shirt uses the Wordsearch puzzle design to combine fashion and learning. Access, practice, and motivation were the values that crafted this design.
50% of the profits will go directly to The RED Bookshelf, to help them carry out their mission to inspire children to read!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua