This collection is a Positive iNK x The RED Bookshelf collaboration.
The RED Bookshelf is a literacy-focused non-profit organization. Working with schools and community partners, they provide free children’s books on bright red bookshelves across Albany. Their mission is to ensure that all children have access to the benefits of book ownership, regardless of income level.
This shirt uses the Wordsearch puzzle design to combine fashion and learning. Access, practice, and motivation were the values that crafted this design.
50% of the profits will go directly toThe RED Bookshelf, to help them carry out their mission to inspire children to read!
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|