This collection is a Positive iNK x The Red Bookshelf collaboration.
The RED Bookshelf is a non-profit community literacy program. Working with community partners, who provide free children’s books on bright red bookshelves throughout Albany to ensure that all children have access to the benefits of book ownership, regardless of income level.
This shirt uses the Wordsearch puzzle design to encourage and highlight the importance of reading each day.
A portion of profits from this T-shirt will go directly to The Red bookshelf to help them carry out their mission and vision of providing every child in Albany with an opportunity to own books to increase their literacy achievement.
If you want to donate to The Red bookshelf please head to https://www.theredbookshelf.org/donate• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|